Senior Public Relations- Ergasti
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams (marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management.
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.).
- Prepare and distribute press releases.
- Organize PR events (open days, press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson.
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising.
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties.
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends.
- Prepare and submit PR reports.
- Manage PR issues.
Proven experience 2 years as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role.
- Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print).
- Background in researching, writing and editing publications.
- Proficient in MS Office and social media.
- Familiarity with project management software and video/photo editing is a plus.
- Strong communication ability (oral and written).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude.
- BSc/BA in Public Relations, Communications or a related field