Receptionist - Nabd Alhayah Medical Center
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
- Work location:
- The work is 8 hours (from 1 to 8 PM).
- Salary range from 3200 to 3800 depending on experience in the same field.