Content Manager- Social Peak
- Writing, editing and proofreading content.
- Managing a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers and videographers.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Build a following on social media.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
- 3-4 years agency experience or in a similar role.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge of HTML.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Strong leadership qualities.