Account director - Social peak
- Plan budgets and activities for account management in the company.
- Set up goals and objectives for all subordinate staff.
- Provide feedback and counsel to account staff to meet quotas/objectives.
- Conduct performance evaluation using key metrics.
- Serve as the point of contact for customers in your portfolio.
- Understand customer requirements and needs to offer suitable solutions and generate new business.
- Ensure the timely delivery of services and products to clients.
- Resolve issues to maintain and strengthen customer trust.
- Read reports of subordinates and communicate overall quarterly/annual progress to senior management and external stakeholders.
Proven experience as an account director or similar position.
- Demonstrable experience in negotiation and meeting client requirements.
- Solid understanding of budgeting and reporting on progress.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and metrics.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and/or relevant software (e.g. Salesforce).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with aptitude in fostering long-term relationships.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field.
- The work is 8 hours.
- Rewarding salary.